BRC designs for sound control in the built environment
Environmental and industrial noise control contribute to a healthful and code compliant world.
Environmental and industrial noise control to minimize impacts
BRC has more than 20 years of experience in environmental and industrial acoustics. Our consultants measure, analyze, evaluate, and mitigate noise and noise exposure from exterior and industrial noise sources to ensure that your project is code compliant and protects the health of neighbors and staff.
Industrial and environmental noise solutions from a team of experts
Our team employs state-of-the-art computer analyses to quantify and evaluate noise sources, and we provide effective recommendations to mitigate environmental noise, ensure industrial worker noise exposure remains in compliance with OSHA regulations, and control the impact of noise on nearby neighborhoods and adjacent properties.
We provide services in:
- Environmental and industrial noise control & monitoring
- Advanced environmental noise studies
- Noise code compliance
- All levels of analysis for environmental noise issues
What our acoustical consultants do:
- We conduct full noise analysis, noise mitigation design, and reporting for Environmental Impact Statements, SEPA Checklists, and other environmental noise documents
- We provide noise monitoring and code compliance solutions for diverse environments such as gravel pits, industrial facilities, electrical substations, outdoor music venues, mining sites, and airports
- We design equipment and sites to ensure environmental and industrial sound meets allowable noise levels at adjacent properties according to governing noise ordinances and codes
- We provide expert witness testimony at land use hearings, legal hearings, public meetings, and other proceedings