Stadium Place Seattle, Washington
- Architectural Acoustics
- Mechanical Noise Control
- Environmental Noise Monitoring
Stadium Place includes a 23-story Embassy Suites Hotel with 26,777 square feet of restaurant space and retail in its street level lobby, three residential towers, and an office tower with 186,684 square feet of Class A office space in downtown Seattle. The complex is at the southern edge of Seattle’s Pioneer Square neighborhood, adjacent to CenturyLink Field, home of the NFL Seattle Seahawks and the MLS Seattle Sounders FC, and just north of Safeco Field, home of the Seattle Mariners MLB team.
Awards and Honors
- Best New High-rise Development from Multi-Housing News
- Multi-family High-rise Development Of The Year (2015) from NAIOP
- Merit Award for the Best Office, Retail or Mixed-use project from Engineering News-Record Northwest
- Residential Merit Award from the Masonry Institute of Washington
BRC provided extensive design reviews and recommendations for architectural and mechanical assemblies/equipment to meet the very restrictive standards of Embassy Suites Design Standards for sound isolation and interior noise levels for guest rooms/suites, as well as for residential units, offices, conference spaces, and other noise sensitive adjacencies.